Monday 9 July 2007

Monday Evening Blues...

Well, a couple more 'days of rest' draw to an end...and what, I ask myself, did I actually achieve?
'Alas, not a lot' I answer myself....
Nevermind, there's always next weekend. Besides, I managed to throw a few bits of paper away, do some online shopping, and generally relax.

1. Relaxing is good

I have to tell myself this otherwise I feel like a lazy bastard....
Maybe tomorrow, inbetween split shifts, I will cram in all the things I was going to do on my two days off.

2. Things that need my proper attention should not be rushed

Hey ho....

2 comments:

Papillon said...

Relaxing is good.

Are you relaxed enough to write some more stuff soon?

The Monday Evening Blues must have waned by now, I hope.

Why The Aubergine? said...

Haha...
Yes I am just about to recommence the spillage of words.
Work always gets in the way.
Bloody work...pah