Monday 25 June 2007

And so we begin....

[WhyTheAubergine.com WebSite]


Well, it's raining here in [Un]Sunny St.Ives...it's my day off so it's to be expected. (That's not just me being pessimistic - everyone has noticed it always rains when i'm not at work!!)
Actually, whilst I have been trying to think of something to put 'ere it has stopped raining (but I think this is due to the gathering of a rather nasty looking cloud up above...obv. it's wanting to save every drop for that!)
Oh well...weather doesn't really matter today as I have been working hard at getting a few more of my songs sorted (editing and pre-final mixdown production) ready to put up on the website, in the vain hope that someone eventually says "blimey...I like that....here - have a load of cash"
It won't happen....not in my lifetime anyway!!
Maybe I should cut off half my left ear and shoot myself a la Van Gogh...



No comments: